This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
The Instant Pot is a versatile piece of cookware but I’m sure you can agree its pressure cooking ability is what we love about it most. With pressure cooking you can soften up any tough meat or other food in no time which is a boon, especially on weeknights or when you have a large crowd to feed such as on game day.
Football watching season should be more about football watching and less about cooking which is why I handpicked some of the best game day Instant Pot recipes. This way, we can keep things quick and simple in the kitchen and spend more time with our friends and families during game day.
Nevertheless, I can guarantee you won’t be trading effort for deliciousness. These game day Instant Pot recipes are absolutely yummy!
- Instant Pot Kalua Pork from cookinginstilettos.com
- Instant Pot (or Not) Spicy Cranberry Chicken Drumsticks†from idonthavetimeforthat.com
- Instant Pot Dr. Pepper Barbecue Meatballs from temeculablogs.com
- Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Pork from jocooks.com
- Laura’s Football Chili For Instant Pot! from awefilledhomemaker.com
- Instant Pot Candied Chickpea Cajun Trail Mix from cottercrunch.com
- Instant Pot Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip from adventuresofanurse.com
- Chipotle Enchilada Meatballs from wholesomelicious.com
- Chicken Buffalo Dip Recipe from theclassychapter.com
- Instant Pot Garlicky Cuban Pork from skinnytaste.com
- Instant Pot Vegan Cauliflower Queso from rebootedmom.com
- Barbecue Orange Meatballs from sprinklesomefun.com
- Buffalo And Ranch Instant Pot Wings from adventuresofanurse.com
- Instant Pot Korean Beef Tacos from pinchofyum.com
- BBQ Instant Pot Pulled Pork Recipe from thismamaloves.com
- Instant Pot Mozzarella Cheese BBQ Meatball Sliders from staysnatched.com
- Instant Pot Classic Hummus†from apinchofhealthy.com
- Instant Pot Or Slow Cooker Mexican Beef from yourhomebasedmom.com
- Instant Pot Little Smokies (Cocktail Sausages) from foodieandwine.com
- Instant Pot Salsa Recipe†from passionforsavings.com
Find more Game Day recipes here…
Pin it for Later
Written by Susan Carraretto, co-founder of 5 Minutes for Mom
Talk with me: @5minutesformom and Facebook.com/5minutesformom
Pin with me at pinterest.com/5minutesformom
Leave a Comment