This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Whether you are still daydreaming of snow, or you are underneath a pile of snow this year, these snowflake crafts are perfect for cold days when you don’t want to go outside.
Here in the Pacific Northwest, we haven’t actually had any snow lately. But we are having tons of rain… which is worse. Raining weather means kids are stuck inside asking why it isn’t snowing. So if you’re looking for fun and easy crafts to keep kids busy indoors, check out these cute snowflake crafts.
These projects are great for either boys or girls and are almost as fun as playing in the snow!
Here are 15 snowflake crafts for kids…
- Sparkly Snowflake Craft from Toddler Approved
- Name Snowflakes from Childhood 101
- Snowflake Craft from Beyond our Wildest Dreams
- Button Snowflake from My Life of Travels and Adventures
- Snowflake Handprints from In The Playroom
- Pipe Cleaner Snowflakes from Happy Hooligans
- Snowflake Art Project from How Wee Learn
- Beaded Snowflake Ornaments from Naturally Educational
- Q Tip Painted Snowflake from No Time for Flashcards
- Paper Plate Yarn Snowflake Craft from I Heart Crafty Things
- Handprint Snowflake from The Pinterested Parent
- Snowflake Wand from Simplistically Living
- Snowflake Painting from Little Bins For Little Hands
- Coffee Filter Snowflakes from Happy Hooligans
- Snowflake Window Cling from Kids Activities Blog
And don’t miss these cute and super simple snowman crafts that are perfect for preschoolers.
Marble Painting Snowman – Fun Winter Art Project for Kids
Melted Snowman Craft with Homemade Puffy Paint
Pin it for Later
Written by Susan Carraretto, co-founder of 5 Minutes for Mom
Talk with me: @5minutesformom and Facebook.com/5minutesformom
Pin with me at pinterest.com/5minutesformom
Leave a Comment