I’ve always loved wreaths, and while they can be made for any season or holiday, they’re definitely a Christmas staple. However, today we’re not talking about decorative wreaths, we’re talking about edible ones!
If you’d like to make your holiday table look more festive, we have collected some amazing Christmas wreath food ideas from our blogging friends that you should definitely take a look at. You can make much more than wreath cookies, there are also other treats such as donuts and cakes.
Sugar doesn’t even have to be a part of the equation, since there are plenty of appetizers that can be shaped like a wreath. Think pizza bites, bread, sausage rolls and even veggie trays!
Check out these 20 Christmas Wreath Food Ideas…
- Marshmallow Christmas Wreaths from justataste.com
- Antipasto Christmas Wreath from apinchofhealthy.com
- Sugar Cookie Christmas Wreath from iambaker.net
- Christmas Wreath Cookies from deliciouseveryday.com
- Chicken Alfredo Pizza Bites Wreath from sprinklesomefun.com
- Christmas Wreath Doughnuts from leannebakes.com
- Holiday Rosemary Bread Wreath from culinaryginger.com
- Oreo Cookie Balls Wreath Recipe from andersruff.com
- Rice Krispies Christmas Wreaths from familyfoodonthetable.com
- Chicken Bites Christmas Wreath Appetizer from tarateaspoon.com
- Make An Edible Gingerbread Cookie Wreath from thediymommy.com
- Pull Apart Christmas Wreath Cake from frugalmomeh.com
- Festive Sausage Roll Wreath With Honey Mustard Glaze from kitchensanctuary.com
- Wreath Holiday Veggie Tray from yummyhealthyeasy.com
- Crescent Wreath from eclecticrecipes.com
- Strawberry & Chocolate Chip Christmas Wreath from deliciouseveryday.com
- Cranberry Stuffed Brioche Wreath from monpetitfour.com
- Gluten Free Donut Christmas Wreaths from onecreativemommy.com
- Festive Pavlova Wreath from thekiwicook.com
- Christmas Wreath Cookies from thedecoratedcookie.com
I hope these fun Christmas wreath food ideas have inspired you!
Pin it for Later
We’re giving away a total of $500 in Amazon Gift Cards.