Thanksgiving is almost here… have you got your menu planned? What about offering a new appetizer for your guests this year?
We’ve gathered 25 delicious Thanksgiving appetizer recipes from our blogging friends.
1. Baked Ravioli Appetizers [This Girl’s Life Blog]
2. Pumpkin Pie Cheese Crackers Thanksgiving Appetizer [Thrifty Jinxy]
3. How to Make a Veggie Turkey Tray [Princess Pinky Girl]
4. Brussels Sprouts Flatbread [Food Folks and Fun]
5. Easy Asparagus Appetizer Tomato Parmesan Squares [Confessions of an Overworked Mom]
6. Sweet Potato Crisps With Slaw Recipe [Everyday Savvy]
7. Appetizer Recipes Cranberry Walnut Goat Cheese Log [Suburbia Unwrapped]
8. Thanksgiving Appetizer Cheddar Apple Pie Dip [She Saved]
9. Tomato, Cucumber & Feta Appetizer (Healthy Recipe) [Domestic Mommyhood]
10. Mini Ham & Cheese Balls Appetizers [Mom’s Messy Miracles]
11. Shrimp Dip [Baby To Boomer]
12. Best Ever Meatball Appetizers [Ninja Mommers]
13. Bacon Tomato Cheddar Puffs [Mom Foodie]
14. Aloha Barbeque Sliders Recipe [A Mom’s Take]
15. Gooey Cheesy Warm Bacon Dip [Kitchen Meets Girl]
16. Crockpot Sweet & Savory LIttle Smokies [Crock-Pot Ladies]
17. Fig, Goat Cheese, and Applewood Smoked Bacon Appetizer [Fab Fatale]
18. Colorful Deviled Eggs Recipe [Live Love Texas]
19. Cheesy Cucumber Bites [A Few Shortcuts]
20. Chunky Avocado Salsa [Leave No Leftovers]
21. Marinated Blue Cheese Onion Appetizer Recipe [Mom Home Guide]
22. Tomato Basil Mozzarella Skewers [Midget Momma]
23. Puff Samosa [Cook With Kushi]
24. Crab Stuffed Mushrooms [Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch]
25. Cranberry Orange Crostini [Gal On A Mission]
I love how Thanksgiving is a holiday focused entirely on celebrating family and friends with food and time together. Without gifts to distract, this is a day to spend with those you love and simply enjoy life and of course… good food.
Pin it for Later
We love supporting our blogging friends. All images are used with permission.