Hey 5 Minutes for Mom readers, this is Patti from Sincerelyjean. Today we are bringing you our most favorite ice cream topping. Our Heavenly Hot Fudge is what we like to call it because it is that good. I probably can have fudge on top of about any dessert I eat, I love hot fudge!
This is a super easy and simple recipe to make. You can make it and store it the fridge for those times when you just need some hot fudge. Which in our house is a lot, hehe.
- 1/2 C of butter melted
- 3 C sugar
- 1/3 C cocoa powder
- 1-12 oz can evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 Tbls Karo Syrup if storing
- Mix sugar and cocoa powder in a bowl and set aside.
- Place butter, Karo, milk, and vanilla in a medium sauce pan. Cook over heat until butter is melted.
- Add dry ingredients and continue cooking over medium heat. Stirring Constantly until thick.
It’s hard to have left overs when making this hot fudge. We love to make it for dessert night at our house. My family loves it when I make it and I really enjoy how easy and fast it is to make. We hope you enjoy it!