Hello 5 Minutes for Mom readers! It’s Shari here from Sincerely Jean. As you can probably tell by now, my sisters and I are all about quick and easy recipes.
We try to bring our readers recipes with 5 ingredients or less. In fact, we even have an entire cookbook called, “30 5-Ingredient Dinner Recipes” which you can download for free HERE.
Today we are bringing you a new 5 ingredient recipe, ground beef stroganoff. I personally LOVE stroganoff because I am a big sour cream fan.
The dish is also very creamy because of the cream of mushroom. It is delicious and something the whole family will love. It is always a hit with my family when I make it. The combination of the sour, creamy, and onion will have your mouth watering. Just thinking about it makes me want to make it again right now. It is also SO easy to make.
5 Ingredient Ground Beef Stroganoff
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom 10.75 oz
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 cups cooked egg noodles
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet and drain fat, set aside
- Sauté chopped onion in butter or olive oil in separate large skillet until soft
- Add meat, cream of mushroom, and sour cream into onion skillet and stir
- Serve over cooked egg noodles
For dessert, you should definitely try our amazing Peanut Butter Brownie Truffles. They are our most popular dessert post right now. They are simply delicious and you will love them.
PIN FOR LATER: