Hello “5 Minutes for Mom” friends… it’s Tami here from SincerelyJean.com. I am bringing you a no-bake dessert recipe because it is just so hot outside right now.
We live in Las Vegas and the summer time is brutal. We never want to turn our oven on, but we sure do love our sweets. Enjoy this Strawberry Ice Box Cake recipe.
Here are the ingredients that you will need:
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
3 1/2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
1/4 tsp Salt
1 Box 14.4 oz Honey Graham Crackers (You will have leftovers)
1.5 lbs strawberries
(I used a 9×8.5 dish)
Here are the steps:
- Slice the strawberries and set aside
- Break 14 graham crackers in half, set aside
- Mix Powdered sugar, whipping cream, vanilla, and salt in a bowl until blended
- Coat bottom of dish with the creamy mix
- Add 9 halved graham crackers as the bottom layer of the cake
- Pour more creamy mix over the graham crackers
- Add a layer of strawberries
- Complete two more layers of crackers/mix/strawberries (3 layers total)
- Let cake sit in refrigerator for 4 hours
This recipe is so simple and delicious! It will taste so refreshing during these warm summer days. We hope that we can help keep you cool this summer with this Strawberry Ice Box Cake.
Written by 5 Minutes for Mom contributors, Shari Jean, Tami Jean, & Patti Jean. We are three sisters who share helpful DIY projects, recipes and style tips on our blog SincerelyJean.com to help women make time for themselves and for their “sistas”. Follow us on instagram @Sincerely_Jean_