This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
My children love to play store and seem to set up a new shop in our living room each day. It can get a bit messy, especially when they use all of my books to create a book store. And don’t get me started on the toy store that includes most of the toys and stuffed animals from their bedrooms.
When I was asked to review the Melissa & Doug Grocery Store/Lemonade stand, I was thrilled. It is absolutely perfect for my children.
The plastic bins not only help to keep everything neat and tidy, but they also make clean up a breeze. The removable chalkboard signs are perfect for handwriting practice and also provide a fun way to teach money values to my older two.
It is very sturdy, holding up well to all three of my kiddos who can sometimes be more like bulls in a China shop.
High-quality, educational and fun, what else would you expect from Melissa & Doug?
The Grocery Store/Lemonade Stand has already received hours of play. We can’t wait for springtime to take the stand outside and sell lemonade to the neighbors.
This would make a perfect Christmas gift. In fact, we have one Melissa & Doug Grocery Store/Lemonade Stand, retail value $129.99, to give away to one lucky reader.
Here’s how you can enter to win:
- See our Christmas Giveaway 2009 post to read more about
participating in our Christmas Giveaway
- Either link back to this post and include a Christmas Giveaway 2009 button in that post or on your sidebar, or link to the individual giveaways you choose to enter. We have a ton of different buttons and styles for you to choose from. Click here to get the button codes. (If you post and include the button, either in your post or on your sidebar, and link back here, you are good for all the giveaways. No more linking required.)
- Please leave one comment below to enter this giveaway. You may earn additional entries for the following:
1. Subscribe to our Feed
2. Sign up for our Newsletter
If you are already subscribed and are on our newsletter list, you qualify for these two additional entries. Go ahead and leave your additional comments below.
- As always, non bloggers are welcome to participate! We understand you can’t link – but please spread the word to your friends via email, twitter, etc.
- Entries are open from Monday, November 16th until Friday, December 4th at 12pm EST.
- Our winner will be drawn randomly and we will announce the winner Tuesday, December 5th. Please make sure to check our site and your email address to see if you have won a prize. We must receive your reply within 5 business days. (If you want your prize to arrive in time — the sooner we hear from you, the better!)
- This contest is open to US shipping addresses only. Due to legal restrictions, this promotion void where prohibited.
Please see our site’s Terms and Conditions of Use for a complete list of our Contest and Giveaway Rules.
*Melissa & Doug provided me with one Grocery Store/Lemonade Stand to review as well as one to giveaway. They are also providing a toy to our Under The Tree program.
Written by 5 Minutes for Mom contributing editor, Erica.
Leave a Comment