Chicken and Mushroom Lettuce Wraps Featuring Emile Noel Artisan Sesame Seed Oil
- 3 Baby carrots, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, diced
- ½ tsp of grated fresh ginger
- 2 green onions (whites and greens, chopped)
- 3 button mushrooms, diced fine
- 1 teaspoon of Emile Noel Sesame Seed Oil
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- ½ cup of chopped up roasted chicken
- 3 pieces of green leaf lettuce
- In a wok, add 1 teaspoon of Emile Noel Sesame Seed oil. Heat it on medium and then add in your carrots, garlic, and ginger.
- Saute for about a minute, then add the mushrooms and green onion. Saute for about a minute longer. Throw in the roasted chicken and then add your soy sauce.
- Mix all together and remove from heat. Taste. If it needs more soy sauce, add it at this time. If it seems too overpowering with soy sauce, add in a bit of brown sugar to offset the flavor of the soy.
- Take your lettuce cups and put the mixture in each one. Wrap and enjoy!
Recipe by 5 Minutes for Mom at http://www.5minutesformom.com/88699/lettuce-wraps-emile-noel-sesame-seed-oil/