RITZ Pastrami and Corned Beef Mini Sandwich
Author: Carnegie Deli
Recipe type: Party Food
- 10 slices deli-sliced corned beef
- 10 slices deli-sliced pastrami
- 20 RITZ Crackers
- 2 tsp ketchup
- 2 tsp pickle relish
- 1½ tsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ tsp coarse salt
- Dash freshly ground pepper
- To make Russian Dressing, blend together the mayonnaise, ketchup, relish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Stir until smooth.
- Place 10 RITZ Crackers on tray. Put about ¼ tsp Russian dressing onto each cracker.
- Cut corned beef and pastrami deli slices in half vertically.
- Put two pieces each of corned beef and pastrami on each cracker.
- Top with additional ¼ tsp Russian dressing and remaining crackers to form sandwich.
Recipe by 5 Minutes for Mom at http://www.5minutesformom.com/86227/ritz-blitz-game-day-recipes/