Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Dip with Herbed Baguette Crisps
Author: Janice Croze
Recipe type: Appetizer
- STACY'S® Bake Shop Herbed Baguette Bakery Crisps
- 1 can of artichoke hearts – drained
- 1 small jar of roasted red peppers – drained
- 1 package of cream cheese – softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ parmesan cheese – grated
- 1 small clove of garlic – minced
- Basil – optional, for garnish
- Place all ingredients in food processor and blend just until well blended, taking care to maintain thick, chunky consistency.
- Refrigerate before serving. Serve in bowl with STACY’S® Bake Shop Bakery Herbed Baguette Crisps for dipping or top crisps with a spoonful of dip and garnish with basil.
Recipe by 5 Minutes for Mom at http://www.5minutesformom.com/85073/roasted-red-pepper-and-artichoke-dip/