Creamy Ranch Chicken
Author: Laurie Bostwick
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 recipe Ranch dressing mix (recipe follows)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Salt and Pepper
- Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice crystals
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Pre-heat oven to 350*
- Combine half of the Ranch dressing mix with the cream cheese.
- Combine the second half of the Ranch dressing mix with the mayonnaise
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray
- Butterfly the chicken breasts, leaving breast intact on one side.
- Fill the split breast with ¼ of cream cheese mixture
- Spread the outside of the breast with ¼ of mayonnaise mixture
- Bake on baking sheet for 35 minutes, or until done.
- Serve with a side salad.
Recipe by 5 Minutes for Mom at http://www.5minutesformom.com/84249/creamy-ranch-chicken/