Laura's Lean Beef Post
- 1 lb Laura’s Lean Beef 96% Lean Ground Sirloin
- 1⁄2 c Heinz chili sauce
- 1⁄2 T chili powder
- 2 strips bacon (cooked crisp and cut into pieces)
- 4 T fat-free thousand island dressing
- 2 oz low-fat muenster cheese (grated)
- Shredded lettuce and chopped tomato for garnish
- Extra chili powder for garnish
- Heat grill to medium high. Mix beef with chili sauce and chili powder. Shape into 4 burgers and cook to desired degree of doneness.
- While burgers cook, stir bacon into dressing.
- When burgers are almost done, top each burger with 1/2 ounce of cheese.
- To serve, top each burger with shredded lettuce, 1 heaping tablespoon of the bacon dressing, some chopped tomato and a sprinkle of chili powder.
Recipe by 5 Minutes for Mom at http://www.5minutesformom.com/81095/lauras-lean-beef-grilling/