Roasted Beet and Kale Salad
- 4 oz. fresh kale
- ¼ cup Honey Balsamic Dressing
- 3 cups fresh roasted beets
- 2 avocados, diced
- ¼ cup dried cranberries (or any other dried fruit you may have)
- 10 oz. goat cheese
- 5 oz. walnuts, finely chopped
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. salt and pepper (optional)
- 1 cup olive oil (I use grapeseed or coconut oil)
- Mix together salad components and place on a plate.
- In a jar, add the dressing ingredients and shake vigorously until all combined and then pour over the salad.
Recipe by 5 Minutes for Mom at http://www.5minutesformom.com/78348/tackle-it-tuesday-tackling-summer-food-in-the-garden/