Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Potatoes
- One container of brussel sprouts, washed with stems removed, and halved
- An equal amount of new red potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup bacon pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, and line a cookie sheet with tinfoil for easier clean up.
- Put the brussel sprouts, potatoes and bacon pieces into a large Ziploc bag. Add the olive oil, pepper and garlic salt, then seal the bag.
- Shake until all of the brussel sprouts and potatoes are evenly coated.
- Pour the contents of your Ziploc bag onto the tinfoil-lined cookie sheet and make sure that they are evenly distributed so that they cook evenly.
- Cook for 30 minutes, or until the brussel sprouts and potatoes are nice and tender.
Recipe by 5 Minutes for Mom at http://www.5minutesformom.com/75597/roasted-brussel-sprouts/