Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cups Thin Mints (1 box)
- 1½ cups thin stick pretzels
- 11.5 oz bag milk chocolate
- ½ cup green M&M’s
- ½ cup mint M&Ms
- Green and white cake sprinkles
- Prepare a cookie sheet with non-stick aluminum foil.
- Place Thin Mints in a gallon-size Ziploc bag and smash with a mallet, allowing for some larger broken pieces. Pour broken Thin Mints into a mixing bowl.
- Smash pretzels in the same Ziploc bag and add to Thin Mints.
- Spread broken cookies, pretzels and about half the M&Ms onto the cookie sheet, but reserve half cookie pretzel mixture for topping.
- Place milk chocolate a double-boiler. Stir over heat until chocolate is smooth and completely melted.
- Pour melted chocolate over cookie pretzel mixture and spread evenly with spatula. Sprinkle remaining cookie pretzel mixture, remaining M&Ms and colored sprinkles over the chocolate before it cools.
- Place cookie sheet in refrigerator for 30 minutes to cool and set. Remove and gently break bark into small pieces. Store in air-tight container.
Recipe by 5 Minutes for Mom at http://www.5minutesformom.com/74149/leprechaun-bark/