Quesadillas with Pomegranate and Avocado (with Giveaway)
- 1/4 cup arils from POM Wonderful Pomegranates or 1/4 cup POM Fresh Arils
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 2 oz. grated pepper jack cheese or Mexican queso fresco
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sliced fresh cilantro
- nonstick cooking spray
- Prepare fresh pomegranate arils, if necessary.*
- Spray nonstick cooking spray in a nonstick pan and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add tortilla to pan and sprinkle with cheese.
- When cheese has melted some, place second tortilla on top.
- Grill until the tortilla is golden brown, then flip it over.
- Remove from heat when cheese is melted and tortilla is crispy on the outside.
- Cut into eight pieces and sprinkle with arils and fresh cilantro.
- Top with sliced avocado.
Recipe by 5 Minutes for Mom at http://www.5minutesformom.com/70032/pom-pom-review/