Stuffed Bread Bites
- 1 can of French Bread Dough
- Diced Sausage or Ham
- Diced Cheese of Choice (Colby Jack, Pepper Jack, Cheddar or Mozzarella work best)
- Chopped Blanched Vegetables (optional) such as broccoli, carrots, peas
- Preheat oven according to dough instructions.
- Open the can of dough and divide the dough into 16 pieces.
- Take one piece of dough and flatten it with your hands, pressing it down into the bottom of a muffin tin or silicone muffin pan.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of filling (meat, cheese and veggies) to the center of the dough.
- Take a second piece of dough, flatten it with your hands and place it on top of the filling, pressing down around the edge to create a seal.
- Repeat for the remaining pieces of dough, creating 8 "bread bites."
- Bake for the time recommended in your dough instructions, or until bread is visibly golden brown (9-15 minutes).
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
Recipe by 5 Minutes for Mom at http://www.5minutesformom.com/65411/lunch-in-minutes-stuffed-bread-bites/