Baked Chicken Flautas
Author: Andrea K
Recipe type: Entree
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup Rotell, drained
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 6 medium flour tortillas
- 1 cup Mexican Cheese, shredded
- baking spray
- salsa or sour cream *optional
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- In a large pan, wilt down the spinach and add the Rotell. Toss with spices and seasonings till warmed through. Then add the chicken. Mix well.
- Cut the tortillas in half. And add a Tablespoon of chicken filling to each tortilla half. Top with a little shredded cheese.
- Roll for the cut-side and place, seam down, on the baking sheet. Finish filling and rolling the remaining tortillas.
- Bake for 10 minutes on one side. Flip and continue baking for another 5-8 minutes until golden brown.
- Let the flautas cool slightly before serving. Serve with a side of salsa or sour cream for dipping.
Recipe by 5 Minutes for Mom at http://www.5minutesformom.com/64368/baked-chicken-flautas/