Blackberry Liqueur Float
Author: Janice Croze
Recipe type: Beverage
- 8 ounces of Coke Zero
- Shot of Blackberry Liqueur
- 1/2 cup of frozen blackberries (more or less to your liking)
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream
- Your favorite drinking glass
- Pour the Coke Zero into your glass.
- Add a shot of Blackberry Liqueur to the Coke Zero.
- Add in most of the frozen blackberries.
- Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Sprinkle a few more frozen blackberries on top of the ice cream.
- Drizzle with a little more of the blackberry liqueur.
Recipe by 5 Minutes for Mom at http://www.5minutesformom.com/63227/blackberry-liqueur-float/