Grilled Banana Wrap with Peanut Butter and Nutella
Author: Lee Elkins
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 High-fiber wrap
- 1/2 Banana, sliced
- 2-3 Tbsp. Natural peanut butter
- 2-3 Tbsp. Nutella
- Cooking spray
- Spread peanut butter on the center third of the wrap.
- Follow with Nutella.
- Arrange single layer of overlapping banana slices.
- Fold over the ends, then wrap the long sides.
- Spray non-stick pan and grill over medium heat fold-side down for about three minutes, or until golden and crispy.
- Flip and grill for another three minutes.
- Cut in half and serve.
Recipe by 5 Minutes for Mom at http://www.5minutesformom.com/62186/breakfast-sandwiches-kids-will-eat/