S'more Hot Chocolate
Recipe type: Beverage
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup Hershery’s Cocoa
- Dash salt
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 4 cups milk
- ¾ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 – 16 oz jar of Marshmallow Fluff
- Hershey’s syrup
- 1 - 1.55 oz Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bar
- Graham crackers for topping
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together sugar, cocoa and salt. Gently stir in water.
- Pour mixture in a saucepan and warm over a medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Stir 2 minutes more.
- Lower heat and add milk, stirring constantly. Warm milk through, but do not allow milk to boil.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla. Beat with a whisk until foamy. Then, pour hot chocolate into a mug.
- Add fluff to a small storage-size Ziploc bag. Cut a small hole in corner of bag and pipe over cocoa carefully so it floats.
- Very carefully pour chocolate syrup around rim of mug.
- Grate milk chocolate over fluff.
- Add one square of graham cracker to hot chocolate and serve.
Recipe by 5 Minutes for Mom at http://www.5minutesformom.com/60896/smore-hot-chocolate/