Avocado Feta Salsa
Recipe type: Appetizer, Dip
- 4 vine ripe tomatoes, chopped and drained
- 2 ripe Haas avocados, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3.5 oz Athenos reduced fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 3.5 oz Athenos reduced fat tomato and basil feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ tsp fresh ground pepper
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes, avocados, onion, and garlic.
- Mix in cilantro.
- Gently stir in olive oil and vinegar.
- Then stir in feta.
- Add fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Cover, and chill for 2 to 6 hours.
Recipe by 5 Minutes for Mom at http://www.5minutesformom.com/58831/avocado-feta-salsa/