White Sangria Two Ways
Author: Lee Elkins
Recipe type: Beverage
- 1 liter plain seltzer (adult: 3 cups)
- 5 cups apple juice (adult: 2 cups)
- (1 bottle dry white wine)
- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 1 naval orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp. agave nectar
- Mix the liquids in a large pitcher.
- Add the agave nectar and stir.
- Add fruit and refrigerate until serving or serve immediately over lots of ice.
- Garnish with fruit slices.
Add more or less juice and seltzer depending on your taste. Stick to unflavored seltzer because the flavored ones add an artificial aftertaste.
Recipe by 5 Minutes for Mom at http://www.5minutesformom.com/56579/white-sangria-two-ways/