Parmesan Bacon Ranch Oyster Crackers
Author: Cat Davis
Recipe type: Appetizer
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1oz pack of dry ranch dressing
- ⅓ cup fully-cooked crumbled bacon
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups oyster crackers
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, ranch dressing, bacon and cheese.
- In a large bag, toss together the crackers and ranch mixture until well coated.
- Spread the crackers in a single layer on a baking sheet and sprinkle with garlic salt and a bit of black pepper.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring the crackers every 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Recipe by 5 Minutes for Mom at http://www.5minutesformom.com/54089/ultimate-blog-party-2012-food/