Community

Pinterest Love

It’s time for Pin It Friday! We are 5minutesformom and we’ll repin as many of the pins in the linky as possible… Follow our boards at 5minutesformom Share a couple of your recent pins and […]

{ 8 comments }

Gone Pinning

It’s time for Pin It Friday! We are 5minutesformom and we’ll repin as many of the pins in the linky as possible… Follow our boards at 5minutesformom Share a couple of your recent pins and […]

{ 0 comments }

Antelope 310

All month long we’ve been focusing on marriage and family, with a series of posts inspired and sponsored by Big Mama Melanie Shankle’s new memoir. Read my thoughts about Making Time for Mom and Dad […]

{ 81 comments }

Ultimate Blog Party 2014

Want more readers on your blog? Join us at the 8th Annual Ultimate Blog Party April 4 through April 11 and meet new blogging friends. The Ultimate Blog Party is brought to you in part […]

{ 70 comments }

blissdomca-its-time-1200

Every October, this west coast Canadian girl boards a flight to Toronto, bound for some Canadian bliss — and I don’t mean poutine and maple syrup. No, this Canadian bliss doesn’t even involve hockey or […]

{ 3 comments }

Great-Deal-At-TypeACon-500

Janice and I LOVE blog conferences! We’re always talking about the benefits for both bloggers and sponsors in attending these social media events. There are a huge variety of blogging conferences and each has it’s […]

{ 2 comments }

leading-moms-265

Women need one another. We need to have fun together, to teach each other, to help one another, to inspire each other… As a work at home mom, I get lonely. There isn’t a water […]

{ 1 comment }

how-to-edit-with-picmonkey-tips

When you arrive home from a blogging conference like BlogHer13, you likely have a phone full of photos or perhaps you even lugged around a DSLR to capture it all. It’s time to get those […]

{ 29 comments }

BlogHer13-mom-bloggers

Blogging Friends — the best part of blogging conferences!We love our blogging friends, new and old! If you posted about #BlogHer13, make sure you link up in our #BlogHer13 linky. We’re thrilled to feature our […]

{ 10 comments }

blogher13-bloggers

BlogHer 2013 is now a memory. I am back at home and back to the “real” work of blogging. Blogging can often be a lonely, coffee-fueled existence. We spend countless hours at our computers — […]

{ 5 comments }