Jenny, 5 Minutes for Mom contributor, is here to share with you a safe, fun, kid-friendly email and another prize in our Christmas Giveaway 2014 Event. This post is sponsored, but all opinions remain those of the writer.
Christmas is coming and some of you may have even received lists from your children already. As technology continues to expand and infiltrate our lives, more and more items on our children’s list are connected to the virtual world. So, as parents, how do we give our children what they want while still keeping them safe?
How about filling your child’s stocking with their very own kid-friendly e-mail… Kids Email. You can give your children the gift of virtual freedom while knowing that they will be protected online.
Kids Email focuses on three things when it comes to your child:
- Connect: Having their very own email will allow them to connect with grandparents, friends, siblings, and even teachers!
- Educate: Email can teach your child how to use technology effectively and safely.
- Protect: No worrying about spam, inappropriate ads, predators, or viruses.
Kids Email can be used on your home computer or on a mobile device on the go. It also allows for parent motoring, so that you can gradually ease your child into a world of technological independence.
Some of the many features of Kids Email include:
- Mail Monitoring: enable or disable a setting that allows you to receive copies of your child’s emails.
- Time Restrictions: choose to restrict certain times or days or even block children when they are grounded.
- The Mail Queue: allows parent to stop any incoming emails.
- Block Senders: block specific people.
- Contact Managers: deny sending or receiving emails from anyone on the contact list.
- No Ads: no advertising is allowed on the site, so nothing inappropriate will pop up.
- GPS Tracker: for kids using mobile email, get a list of where they’ve been.
- Custom Mailbox Folders: your child can organize their email according to their wishes.
This is a great tool for children to learn responsibility while also enjoying the technologies that are a big part of their world. What a great gift to give your child: safety and freedom at the same time!
You can try Kids Email for free right now!
Enter to win!
One lucky winner will receive one year of Kids Email, My Kids Browser (safe web browser for kids) and a $10 Amazon Gift Card for a total value of $78!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored. Written by 5 Minutes for Mom contributor, Jenny Nanninga. Jenny blogs atlivingthesweetstuff.wordpress.com about her home, family (husband and sweet baby girl), being a mom, crafting, cooking, her faith in God, and more.
Enter all of our Christmas Giveaways
- As You Wish and Audiobooks for the Family – (US only)
- $50 Walmart Gift Card and Clean Ones Prize Pack – (US only)
- magicJackGo Device – (US and Canada)
- A Safe Kid-Friendly Email + $10 Amazon Gift Card – (US only)
- Books for Little Women, Tweens & Young Teens – (US and Canada)
- Keurig 2.0 from SignUpGenius – (US and Canada)
- Rudolph Turns 50! Prize Pack – (US only)
- Set of FOUR Pound Puppies – (US only)
- Extra Large Digital Alarm Safe from SentrySafe – (US only)
- David Baldacci Books for Everyone in the Family – (US only)
- American Girl of the Year – Isabelle – (US and Canada)
- Penguins of Madagascar Movie & Game Prize Pack – (US only)
- FROZEN Build-A-Bear – Win a Set of All 3 Frozen Bears – Elsa, Anna and Olaf – (US and Canada)
- Win a $100 Gift Certificate to Triple Flip – (US and Canada)
- Bluebee Pals Interactive Bluetooth Plush Toy – (US and Canada)
- Maximum Games Farming Simulator 15 – (US only)
- Disney’s FROZEN Sing-A-Long Edition – (US only)
Holiday Gift Guides
Find more fabulous gift ideas in our Holiday Gift Guides and Link Up Your Own Gift Guide Here…
- Holiday Gift Guide – For Women
- Holiday Gift Guide – For Men
- Holiday Gift Guide – For Kids
- Holiday Gift Guide – For Tweens & Teens
- Holiday Gift Guide – For Grandparents
- Holiday Gift Guide – For Teachers
- Holiday Gift Guide – For Pets
- Holiday Gift Guide – Stocking Stuffers