Qustodio is sponsoring the #UBP14 Twitter Party and we’ve arranged with them this extra promotion for you.
As you know, the Ultimate Blog Party is full of prizes, and Qustodio is offering subscriptions to 10 winners as part of the huge event prize pool.
But, they’re also including a way for you to GUARANTEE yourself a prize!
Yes, this is a contest you will definitely want to enter because there are unlimited winners. That’s right. You are guaranteed to win a year’s subscription to Qustodio Premium AND you have a chance to be featured on Qustodio’s website and receive additional subscriptions to give away to your readers.
Here’s How It Works…
- Write and publish a blog post on your own site helping Qustodio raise awareness about child online safety and the importance of good digital parenting using personal experiences, research, news, etc.
- The post must be 500 to 1000 words. Use hyperlinks whenever relevant, and especially for sources referenced.
- Disclose at the start of your post that you are joining a contest with Qustodio, that you will receive a subscription to their service, and reference their site http://www.qustodio.com.
- Be as creative and persuasive as possible to have your post featured on Qustodio’s website.
- Submit your blog post link in the form below.
A representative at Qustodio will select 3 posts to feature on their website. They will quote an excerpt of your post and then link back for readers to continue reading on your blog.
To get ideas for your blog post, feel free to have a look at Qustodio’s blog.
Submit the link to your post here…
You’ll have until April 26, 2014 to write your blog post and submit the link in the form below.
#UBP14 Twitter Party
Remember to join us for the #UBP14 Twitter Party Tuesday, April 8th at 9 pm Eastern sponsored by Qustodio.
Topic: “Balancing Blogging, Family Life & Privacy”
A Twitter Party to share ideas and helpful tips for blogging parents as well as talk about digital parenting and online safety tips.