Bacon makes everything better — especially salads!
The key to an out of this world salad is pairing a splash of sweet with a dash of salty.
Of course, we want this salad to be a complete meal, packed with healthy fats, vitamins and nutrients. So our Sweet and Savory Salad also features avocado, chicken and pumpkin seeds on a bed of baby kale leaves. And to dress our salad as beautifully as it is crafted, we whipped up a quick Red Wine Vinegar and Olive Oil with fresh basil dressing.
Yes, this salad will satisfy your appetite while indulging every one of your taste buds. Enjoy!
- Baby kale (or any baby greens)
- Cooked chicken - diced
- Avocado - diced
- Cooked bacon - crumbled
- Pears - diced
- Pumpkin seeds
- Feta cheese
- Red wine vinegar
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Basil
- Place a bed of greens on individual plates
- Add chicken, avocado, bacon, pears and raspberries
- Top with pumpkin seeds and feta cheese
- Add 1 part red wine vinegar and 2 part EVVO to an empty jar or glass
- Finely chop fresh basil and add to mixture
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Cover and shake until well combined
- Drizzle over salad
Find More Recipes Ideas