This is a sponsored campaign.
There are Super Bowl parties being planned across the US this weekend. A quick search via Pinterest or Google will give you a slew of game day recipes. I adore finger and party foods so all these lovely recipes are right up my alley. RITZ crackers is trying to make it easy for you to have some amazing snacks for this coming Sundays big event.
See the full line up of Game Day recipes at AllRecipes or view & print the Pastrami and Corned Beef Mini Sandwich recipe below.
- 10 slices deli-sliced corned beef
- 10 slices deli-sliced pastrami
- 20 RITZ Crackers
- 2 tsp ketchup
- 2 tsp pickle relish
- 1½ tsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ tsp coarse salt
- Dash freshly ground pepper
- To make Russian Dressing, blend together the mayonnaise, ketchup, relish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Stir until smooth.
- Place 10 RITZ Crackers on tray. Put about ¼ tsp Russian dressing onto each cracker.
- Cut corned beef and pastrami deli slices in half vertically.
- Put two pieces each of corned beef and pastrami on each cracker.
- Top with additional ¼ tsp Russian dressing and remaining crackers to form sandwich.
For more info you can visit RITZ on Facebook and follow @RITZCrackers on twitter as well.