Jennifer, 5m4m contributor shares her insights into the new Curves workout gear. We are excited to announce that we will also be giving something away as well, so don’t forget to enter. All opinions listed are 100% those of the writer.
Here it is January 9th, and like everyone else, the only thing on my mind right now is losing weight and getting fit. I am honestly SO tired of being overweight, and I know it’s time to do something about it.
To get started, I went out and got me a few weights, a couple of workout dvds, a yoga mat, and Curves sent me these really cool workout clothes.
I posted on my site the other day that when I stepped on the scale, I almost had a heart attack. I have gained 11 pounds since May and I have no clue how I got so off track. Now — I am going to work my hardest to get myself back on track so that I can finally lose this weight.
Here are a few things that I will be doing to make sure that happens —
- Drink lots of water — Drinking water keeps you hydrated and keeps you full, so by drinking a lot of it, you will find yourself less likely to snack.
- Portion Control — I over indulge a lot. I honestly did not know that I did that until I started tracking what I ate and then I was brought face to face with my love of food. I realized then and there it was time to start cutting back. Glad I can use my smartphone app to help me track that.
- Exercise daily — I try to switch up what I am doing so I don’t get bored. One day I do strength, one day I do yoga, another day I do Zumba, and then I might throw in a little just plain up cardio exercises. Whatever I do, my ultimate goal is to get moving every day.
Wearing my new workout clothes makes it easy to want to work out!
I really love how breathable the new Curves workout clothes are. I was sent a sports bra, workout top, and yoga pants to review. The pants themselves and the top shrunk just a bit when I washed them, but that was okay because they were just a bit too big on me.
The new stylish line is designed for performance and includes such features such as breathable wicking material, tops and jackets with longer backs, “stay put” waistbands, comfortable compression and slimming designs. The line can be found at participating Curves clubs or at curves.com.
And I love that NOTHING rides up while I am working out.
Click through the links below to see each new item that has been released.
- Ultimate Workout Bag: http://www.shopcurves.com/
- Energy Color Block Tee-Coastal Blue: http://www.shopcurves.com/
- High Control Sports Bra: http://www.shopcurves.com/
- Crossover Tummy Control Pant: http://www.shopcurves.com/
- Magnetic Fitness Towel: http://www.shopcurves.com/
Enter to win
Did you check out the above items? Which one do you most want to win? Leave your answer below in the Giveaway Tools form and you could win that item.
Which item do you like the best and want to win?