I’m thrilled to say that I’m part of the YesVideo Ambassador program and I’m loving the opportunity to test out their video services. This is a compensated ambassadorship, but as always, my opinions are my own.
I’ve had two miniDV cassette tapes transferred and I’ll be sharing video clips with you soon.
But first I want to tell you about YesVideo’s updated iPhone app that makes viewing and sharing your videos and snapshots from your videos so quick and easy.
I love that I can easily email snippets and photos pulled from my videos and even post them on Facebook and Instagram directly from the YesVideo app.
New YesVideo iPhone app features:
- Improved UI for optimal viewing of videos for ios7
- New discovery of moments that bubble up from movies
- Movie Highlights auto-generated from movies
- Ability to create animated gifs out of their videos
- Ability to Share multiple chapters
- Take picture snapshots from videos to share on instagram, Facebook, by email, or save to their iPhone.
Below are some screenshots I took while using the YesVideo iphone app…
You can see a couple shots I just shared on Instagram here. I used the iPhone app to post them directly to Instagram and it was so easy!
Disclosure: I am part of a compensated ambassador program with YesVideo.