Make this quick appetizer recipe with STACY’S® Bake Shop Bakery Crisps for your next party.
- 1 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup finely chopped onions
- ¼ tbsp olive oil
- ground salt
- ground pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped basil
- Sliced cheddar cheese
- Dijon mustard
- Mix tomatoes, onions, and basil with olive oil and add salt & pepper to taste
- Top pretzel crisps with cheddar cheese and broil until cheese is melted
- Spoon tomato mixture onto crisps and top with small drop of Dijon mustard
- Serve immediately
Find More Party Food Recipes
Disclosure: Sponsored by Frito-Lay North America. As always, our opinions are our own. Frito-Lay provided me with samples of Stacy’s Bake Shop Bakery Crisps to try and provided prizes for a Twitter party.