We’re thrilled to announce our upcoming Twitter Party brought to you by Babies R Us. We’re going to celebrate the fun of a baby’s First Christmas on Twitter at 8 pm Eastern, Wednesday, November 6th, 2013 with HashTag #BRUChristmas.
I remember the very first Christmas that my husband and I had with our son. He was born on December 12, 1994 — just a few days before Christmas. Even though our son was just a few days old, there was something so special about that Christmas. For the very first time — we were parents. It was no longer just about us. We had a new little bundle of joy to celebrate. That was the best Christmas gift we could have ever gotten.
Join us for the Babies R Us Twitter Party
Babies R Us has tons of in store events coming up and to celebrate and kick off the season, we are hosting a twitter party with them. We will be discussing Baby’s First Christmas and all the joy that surrounds this special time.
Twitter Party Fun…
Whether your baby is about to experience his or her first Christmas or it was years ago, join us for a fun Twitter Chat to celebrate the special joy of a baby’s First Christmas.
During the #BRUChristmas Twitter Party, we will cover:
- Tips and gift ideas for celebrating baby’s first Christmas
- Current Family traditions in your family and ideas for new traditions
- Commemorative moments
- Holiday outfits for the baby
- Keepsake gift ideas
- Talk about Babies R Us in store events
- Get your chance at entering the Babies R Us Sweepstakes
- AND we will have @babiesrus partying right there with us, answering all your baby’s first Christmas questions…
Date: Wednesday, November 6th, 2013
Time: 8 pm Eastern / 7 pm Central / 5 pm Pacific
Thanks to Babies R Us, during the party we will select 5 lucky prize winners and award $500 worth of prizes!
- 2 gift cards valued at $50 each
- 2 gift cards valued at $100 each
- 1 gift card valued at $200
RSVP so we can Start Following You Now
If you will be joining the party, RSVP using the Linky Tools below so we know you are coming and we can follow you back!