Earn Rewards with Hot Wheels and your Smartphone
5 Minutes for Mom contributor Jenny shares her insights into an awesome way to rack up some rewards using Hot Wheels and your smartphone. We were compensated to share this post with you however, all opinions remain our own.
Hot Wheels are a classic toy. I remember my brothers playing with them and my dad collecting them. My husband still possesses many of his Hot Wheels from childhood and we have even purchased some for our daughter. They are timeless, even in a world that is ever-changing and introducing more technologically advanced toys.
Hot Wheels has created a way to combine today’s technology with the classic quality of Hot Wheels.
The Hot Wheels Most Scans promotion uses your smartphone and receipts from your purchases to enter you into fantastic contests and reward you with awesome Hot Wheels products.
Do you have a Hot Wheels collector in the family, or perhaps a child who enjoys cars and trucks? This loyalty program is perfect for you.
Using your smartphone, you can:
- sign up for HotWheelsRewards.com.
- Buy any Hot Wheels Basic Car or Monster Jam products at Walmart.
- Earn points to be redeemed for a free Hot Wheels Collector Car or other gifts!
- Win a $300 Walmart gift card.
Any person who signs up between September 10, 2013 12:01AM and October 1, 2013 11:59PM is eligible to participate. This special promotion provides even more opportunities for rewards and prizes. There are a total of two exclusive cars that you can only get through the Race Rewards program with more cars coming soon. The “School Busted” bus features a Die-cast Body and Chassis, SpectraFlame Colors, & Real Riders Tires, and the Hot Wheels Monster Jam Max-D 10th Anniversary is at a scale of 1:64th and features 10th anniversary premium styling
This app is perfect as the Holidays approach and your Hot Wheels purchases increase. Simply Buy, scan, and earn! Some of the app’s features include:
- No download necessary, simply go to the website using your smartphone’s web browser.
- Easy access to products and their point values.
- Create a widget on your phone for a quick shortcut.
- Scanning camera to scan your Hot Wheel purchase receipts.
- Rewards updates to keep track of your earnings.
Hi! I’m Jenny! I blog at www.thesweetstuff.blogspot.com all about my home, family (husband and sweet baby girl), being a mom, crafting, cooking, my faith in God, and more. I love the outdoors, living in a small town on the Central Coast and being a mom!