Has your child ever been bullied online? Have they engaged in cyber bullying? Or would you even know?
Studies are saying there’s a 50% chance they have. Recent reports claim that half of adolescents and teens have been bullied and/or engaged in cyber bullying.
When you watch the interview below, you’ll hear Kim’s insights into
- The number one thing parents can do to prevent cyber bullying
- How to best communicate with your children about online etiquette and bullies online
- The importance of monitoring your child’s online activity and how best to do so without being too intrusive
- Teaching your kids to think about their online postings and its effect on others and potentially themselves (as it pertains to getting into college or securing a job)
- What to do if your child is indeed a victim of cyber bullying and the appropriate steps to take with school administrators, other parents and even law enforcement
For more information on bullying, please visit our Stop Bullying Resource Page.