I love writing and blogging and getting things going with the small business that I have created, but when it comes to needing designs and logos and wanting my pages to look cute? Not my area of expertise. And I know that I can’t be the only one. I was just introduced to crowdSPRING and it seems pretty interesting!
crowdSPRING is the world’s #1 online marketplace for creative services ranging from graphic, web and industrial design to copywriting services. For creatives (like me), crowdSPRING is a like a global stage for creativity where title and experience don’t matter. For buyers, crowdSPRING is a place to post a creative project, name a price, and watch the world contribute ideas before choosing a favorite.
crowdSPRING is actually an ideal spot for “mompreneurs” looking for branding – logos, website designs, letterhead, newsletter template, etc… but it doesn’t just stop there. Even mom’s looking to put together an original, one-of-a-kind custom designed birthday, holiday, special event invitation or even a giveaway can do so with crowdSPRING!
Moms post their creative projects, name the price they want to stay within and watch as creatives from around the world submit their ideas. crowdSPRING has over 128,000 designers and writers from nearly 200 countries standing by to help you realize your vision! The average project gets over 110 entries!
In the end, you are picking the one you like the best and that creative takes home a monetary award.
Benefits of crowdsourcing include:
- Fast turnaround and a smarter process
- Massive choices/solutions
- Quality work/solutions at an affordable price
- Buyer determines a set-price so there is no going over budget
- Payment is only awarded once a project is completed and deliver-ables approved
- Ongoing feedback, revisions and messages with the community
- All intellectual property rights are transferred to the buyer and a custom contract included
- Offers the customer-knows-best-approach
Prices start at $200. They even have a phone number you can call (as well as an email address) in case you need to speak to someone. I love to see that kind of accessibility.
The part that I like best? If you’re not happy, crowdSPRING will give your money back!