As you know, you can come back all week and add a post or giveaway to our Linky. Be sure to check back often, as new links will be added daily. You don’t want to miss out on something fun.
Have you checked out the current deals featured at 5 Minutes for Deals?
What’s been going on at 5 Minutes for Mom?
- Newtown, CT: Not Just the Site of a School Shooting, but my Former Hometown
- 5 Items Every Traveling Blogger Needs
- Time to Feast: Decadent Dining in Fantasyland
- 5 Tips for Holiday Road Trips
- Become the Family Blogger with My Family Window
- Expecting Through Adoption: Thoughts from a Mother
- 7 Cookie Recipes You Will Love
- Stocking a World Kitchen Beyond Salt and Pepper
- Join Us for the Procrastination Destination Twitter Event
- 3 Ways to Balance the Alkaline In Your Body
- The Pre-Christmas Clean Up
- Santevia Water Pitcher and Tritan bottle with water stick
- Green Bay Packers Footie Pajamas
- Game Party Truck
- Embelle Baby Bibs
- $10 Dollar Dinners Cookbook
- Halo Swaddle Change
- Me in a Tree One Year Membership (10 winners)
- Hope Springs DVD Giveaway basket
- o.b. Period Relief Gift pack with $30 Wal Mart Gift Card
Giveaway Winners Announced!
Giveaways galore! We’ve got more winners to announce for giveaways that ended this past week. Congratulations to all our winners! Emails have been sent…
The winners of the Alvin & Chipmunks Christmas CD autographed (2 winners) are Melanie East and Gaitha Pennington.
The winner of the Fannie May Berries delivered right to your door is Kathy Stevenson.
The winner of the A Bit of Applause for Mrs. Clause (book) is Missy.
The winner of the Make a Wish Polar Bear Snow Globe is Steph.
The winner of the Barbie Build N Style Mansion is Melissa Picone.
The winner of the Water for a year from Santevia Water is Tammy Jackson.
The winner of the Day2Day Printing Postcards is Jen F.
Please note: all giveaway winners were selected using random.org.
Link Up Your Giveaways
Would you like to share a fun giveaway? Please add it to the Linky below. You can come here any time this week to add in your link. Don’t miss out on the fun. Be sure to visit throughout the week as the linky grows, and more sites are added.
Or if you prefer the traditional linky….