A couple of weeks ago, I was going through my makeup bag and realized that I had mascara in there that was over 3 years old. YIKES! I am really bad at keeping my makeup bag cleaned out. When I get new makeup, I just throw it in with the rest and it just kind of all gets mixed in together. Thankfully EcoTools and their new Alicia Silverstone Train Case will help me stay more functional and remind me to throw away my older makeup.
They’ve taken Alicia’s favorite flowers and created a clean, sophisticated design for the new Train Case! Fit everything in this deep cosmetic bag, from your makeup and favorite EcoTools brushes to your must-have natural bath and body care products! This train case is made with natural hemp and cotton, has a recycled PET lining, and the hangtag is printed on tree-free stone paper.
This train case is SO gorgeous! I love it and it is very roomy. I have a lot of makeup and it all fits nicely and still closes easily.
I was also sent a pack of brushes to try out:
In this pack, I was able to try out each of the following brushes (all of which I loved!):
- Bamboo Powder Brush: This must-have is ideal for applying and setting your face makeup. Our ultra-soft, cruelty-free brush delivers an even, all-over dusting of powder. This brush features a recycled aluminum ferrule, a sleek bamboo handle and our zip-top reusable pouch.
- Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush: Create a perfect cat eye or use everyday with our ultra-flat angled eyeliner brush. Its angled, cruelty-free taklon brush head creates an effortless, clean line along your lashes.
- Bamboo Eye Shading Brush: Whether you’re creating a look for day or night, this is a versatile, must-have eye brush. Essential for applying shadow base, it can be used for shading, highlighting, and blending.
- Bamboo Foundation Brush: Use the foundation brush to apply your favorite cream or liquid foundation for an even and flawless finish. Smoothly cover under-eye circles and imperfections with our soft, cruelty-free taklon bristles.
- Bamboo Concealer Brush: Conceal dark under-eye circles and hide minor imperfections with our deluxe concealer brush. The cruelty-free taklon bristles also work great with cream eye shadow!
Enter to win
5 winners are going to get their chance to win this gorgeous train case and EcoTools Makeup brush set. To enter the giveaway, leave a comment below letting us know what your favorite part of your makeup is.