Back to school.
Honestly, I cannot even believe how soon school started back this year. I was relishing in the last few days of summer when I realized that I had not even thought about our morning routine. We homeschool and are not starting back until after Labor Day so I still have a few days yet to plan. One thing is for sure — I won’t be starting my morning routine without coffee! Luckily Eight O’Clock Coffee has been in the business of making mornings better for over 150 years!
Here are 8 Ways to make your back to school mornings easier.
- Forget stopping for your morning coffee – that takes a lot of time and money. Prep your coffee pot the night before, so all you have to do when you wake up is flip the switch. Your coffee will brew as you get everyone ready and out the door.
- Invest in a great travel mug to take your freshly brewed coffee to go. (Make sure it fits in your car’s cup holder).
- Keep a calendar with everyone’s schedules on it right next to the coffeemaker. You can glance at it in the morning and know what’s in store for the day.
- Pack lunches and plan outfits the night before to avoid morning confusion.
- Keep grab-and-go breakfast foods, like granola bars and bananas, on hand.
- Give yourself a time cushion for unexpected delays (don’t wake up at the last minute!).
- Instead of dumping leftover coffee, store it in the fridge before you walk out the door. An iced coffee can serve as a nice afternoon pick-me-up.
- To make mornings even easier, that smooth, rich taste of Eight O’Clock Coffee will be available in Keurig K-Cups this fall.
For more information about Eight O’Clock Coffee check out their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/EightOClockCoffee.