I am a ink pen lover. If you were to open my desk drawer at any given time, you would find a gazillion pens in different colors and sizes scattered among the paper clips and post it note stacks. There is just something about a new pen, beautiful ink, and a smooth writing experience. For me, it’s all about the quality of the pen and how it makes my work look.
Bic recently introduced some new products for this Back to School season and I am excited to share about them with you.
These products include:
• BIC Velocity® Bold Fashion Ball Pen, 8-Pack, Suggested Retail Price (SRP) $6.99
• BIC Cristal® Bold Fashion Ball Pen, 10-pack, SRP $2.19
• BU3 Grip Fashion Ball Pen, 8-pack, SRP $3.69
• BIC Erasers, 4-pack, $1.99
• BIC Atlantis® Fashion Mechanical Pencil, 4-pack, SRP $6.49
• BIC Clic Matic® Mechanical Pencil in Fashion Colors, 4-pack, SRP $3.70
I really loved the smooth and vibrant writing style of the Velocity and Cristal sets. My daughter of course snatched the lime green pens and pencils right away. Her squeals of delight as she wrote on paper after paper was enough for me to know that Bic knew exactly what they were doing when they created the new line of writing utensils.
My son of course was excited to get the mechanical pencils. He has used mechanical pencils since the 3rd grade and loved
Enter to win a Back to School Pack from Bic
(1) lucky winner will receive all the above products from Bic. Use the Rafflecopter form below to enter this giveaway.
New to Rafflecopter? Watch this 45-second videoon how to enter!
This is just one of our giveaways running every day in August for our Back To School Giveaway 2012. Please see the main Back To School Giveaway 2012 page for a full list of daily giveaways.
I was sent a review pack of all the products listed above in order to write this review. All opinions listed are my own.