Next door neighbor.
Above is just a partial list of the phone numbers that I rely on during the day. Where would I be without these people? In any given week, I probably call at least one of my children’s schools. One of us has an appointment scheduled at least weekly. And then there are the other appointments. Throughout the day I grab for my phone or leaf through the paper phone directories to find these phone numbers. I need to have these numbers at my fingertips.
But, what about in times of emergency? Say that one of your children has an emergency. Or you get a call from your husband that he is very ill. My son played football two seasons ago…there were many times when I worried about injuries and where the nearest emergency room was. Do you want to have to search for the paper directory or fumble for the phone listing on your smartphone? Probably not. You need to have the phone numbers of emergency providers and doctors within reach.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have all these phone numbers in one place? So that you could click on a number and call it in times of emergency? MyEmergencyApp is the app you need. With MyEmergencyApp you can keep all your emergency phone numbers in one place. All emergency phone numbers are just a click away. MyEmergencyApp would allow you to keep a list of the following phone numbers:
- Trusted local emergency room
- Police department
- Fire department
- Trusted local urgent care
- Burn center
- Poison control center
- Family doctors and dentists
- Trusted emergency plumber
- 24-hour locksmith
- And many more.
MyEmergencyApp is available as an iPhone app and includes the following features:
- Ease of use — No need to google search as the phone numbers you need are at your fingertips.
- Trusted providers — My Emergency App is constantly adding trusted service providers to the app.
- Who should use? — Anyone! Mom. Dad. Kids/teens with a smartphone. Babysitters, day care providers, and nannies.
To find out more about MyEmergencyApp…
- Learn more about My Emergency App.
- Like My Emergency App on Facebook.
- Follow @MyEmergencyApp on Twitter.
- Follow My Emergency App on Pinterest.
Win a $50 Target Gift Card from MyEmergencyApp
The folks at MyEmergencyApp have very generously offered a $50 Target Gift card as a giveaway to one of our readers. Just use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. New to Rafflecopter? Watch this 45-second video on how to enter!
I was compensated for this post. The views expressed in the post are my own. I follow the tenets of Blog With Integrity.