As you know, you can come back all week and add a post or giveaway to our Mister Linky. Be sure to check back often, as new links will be added daily. You don’t want to miss out on something fun.
- On Tuesday, March 10th, enjoy a FREE Small fries and fountain drink at Jack in the Box. Print the coupon over at Your Coupon Buddy.
CONTESTS & SWEEPSTAKES
- Whole Foods Market is launching a national search and contest for the cutest “Baby’s Favorite Foods” photos. From March 4 through13, parents can upload pictures of their little ones enjoying their mealtime favorites, for a chance to win a Canon Powershot SD880 IS digital ELPH camera and other prizes, including Whole Foods Market “Whole Baby” gift baskets and Whole Foods Market gift cards.
Parents can enter the contest by visiting http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/wholebaby for rules and instructions for submitting their photos and adding them to the Whole Foods Market “Baby’s Favorite Foods” group on Flickr.Pictures must be uploaded by March 13. Whole Foods Market judges will choose winning photos based on quality, personality and how effectively they illustrate the “fun with food” theme. Babies must be 12 months old or younger for consideration. Winners will be announced by March 31, 2009.
- Lifetime Brands, a top designer, developer and marketer of home products, including KitchenAid, Farberware and Cuisinart are looking for new products. Launching over 4,000 new products in 2008 in retail channels from the high end to affordable – think Williams Sonoma, Target, Pottery Barn, TJ Maxx, Crate & Barrel, Walmart – Lifetime Brands is turning to you for new ideas. And, they are willing to pay you for them.
To extend their culture of innovation, Lifetime is partnering with Edison Nation to find the next top kitchenware product concepts. The kitchenware category can include a wide variety of non-electric cooking tools and kitchen gadgets that make food preparation and at-home entertaining more efficient, less time-intensive and even more enjoyable for both novice and skilled cooks. These categories range from spatulas to can openers; choppers, slicers and graters; salad spinners or barbecue tools. Products may be made of wood, ceramics, silicone, plastics or stainless steel to aesthetically blend in with the potential consumer’s kitchen.
Submit your ideas to the Lifetime Brands search through Edison Nation (www.edisonnation.com/lifetime-brands) Those whose ideas are selected by Lifetime will receive a $2500 minimum cash advance and a percentage of any future sales.
- Do you teach and encourage your children to do things to save the environment such as recycle, turn off the lights when not being used, use canvas bags rather than plastic bags, use eco-friendly cleaning products, etc.?
If so, than pick your video camera or video phone and take a 3-minute video of your family/a family doing their part to save our environment. The Just Do One organization is collecting the best ideas for more sustainable living, summarized in three-minute YouTube-style videos, and sharing them free with the interested community worldwide. The best video entry, as judged by the JustDoOne.org community and an expert panel, wins a $5,000 cash prize. The deadline to register is April 1, 2009.
- Simply Stacie Standard pillowcase or 2 travel pillowcases of your choice (3/14 US & Canada)
- Metropolitan Mama TurboTax Web codes valued at $85 each (3/9 US Only)
- Everything Up Close Keurig Platinum Home Brewing System (3/14 US & Canada)
- Busy Mommy Cook’s Ham Easter Giveaway (3/20 US Only)
- Mommy’s Idea Win a Membership to www.babysitters4hire.com. (3/12 US & Canada)
- NurseMommy Exergen Temporal Thermometer (3/16)
- Metropolitan Mama SeaGate FreeAgent hard drive
(3/8 US Only)
- A Wrestling Addicted Mommy $20 Gift Card to Babeland (3/9 US Only)
- Metropolitan Mama 2 1/2 pounds of coffee delivered to your door (3/10 US Only)
- Want to Know What I Think? 3 sets of Protect-A-Bed allergy reducing Pillow Protectors (3/11)
- Momfessions DSLR camera strap cover (3/12)
- Everything Up Close Just Be T-shirt (choice of design & size) (3/8)
- SAHM Reviews Family 4-Pack of tickets to see High School Musical: The Ice Tour at iWireless Center March 16th or 17th. (3/9 US Only)
- The Laughs Will Go On Izola Shower Curtain (3/12)
- NurseMommy $50.00 bundle from You Can Make This (3/16)
- NurseMommy 15 samples of Enchanted Fatasy collection from Mineral Basics (3/12)
- Metropolitan Mama Shoes from Soft’s Spring 2009 Collection (3/10 US Only)
- NurseMommy 2 piece or slimdress outfit from SlimPerfect (3/14)
- Busy Mommy Pink or Blue Early Gender Test 4/1 US Only
- Simply Stacie Four Elements Pendant from Searcey Designs (3/20 US Only)
- Mommy’s Idea Red Satin Bow Band from Baby Cha-Cha (3/12 US & Canada)
- NurseMommy Bumkins SuperBib (3/12)
- Glimpse Better Bottom Baby Salve (3/10)
Just For Kids
- CPA Mom Bella Sara Treasures Miniatures (3/9)
- Glimpse a set of 4 Kids Wall Art Prints (3/12)
- Tara’s View of the World 24 Custom kids’ birthday party invitations from Urbanity (3/11 US & International)
Books for Grown-Ups
- Simply Stacie Autographed copy of A Worthy Legacy by Tomi Akinyanmi (3/15 US & Canada)
- Susan Heim On Parenting Chicken Soup for the Soul: Twins and More(3/12)
Would you like to share a fun giveaway or a worth our while post? Please add it to the Mr. Linky below. You can come here any time this week to add in your link. Don’t miss out on the fun. Be sure to visit throughout the week as the linky grows, and more sites are added.
If you would like to have a post on your blog featured in 5 Minutes Around The Blogosphere, please send us an email with the actual link to your post at features5minutesformom at gmail dot com and we’ll see if it can be arranged.