I don’t know about you but I love using my credit and debit cards to earn points for cash. Anytime I’m presented with a store that will give you points for signing up, you will usually find me right there doing just that. I use that extra cash for splurges like my secret shoe purchases!
Local Bonus is a new secure website that helps you earn cash by eating and shopping at your favorite places! If you like to use your debit or credit card, why not earn some extra cash back in the process?
How Local Bonus works:
- LocalBonus allows consumers to use their existing credit and debit cards to automatically earn cash back rewards at local businesses.
- Consumers connect their existing cards to LocalBonus once, and automatically earn points towards cash back rewards with every purchase at over 800 different merchants.
- Headquartered in New York City, with merchants in Denver, New York City, Portland, Sacramento and Seattle.
- If you sign up through http://localbonus.com you will get $5 LocalBonus cash if you make your first purchase within a month!
- LocalBonus merchants span the spectrum, ranging from cafes to auto repair shops to organic supermarkets!
How Secure is Local Bonus?
- Safety & Security:
- LocalBonus uses bank-grade data security
- 256 bit-extended validation SSL Encryption and Third party monitoring by VeriSign and McAfee Secure
- Their systems also comply with Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards
Watch this video on just how simple it is to get signed up and start earning your rewards!
Be sure and follow LocalBonus on Twitter and Facebook for more fun ways to earn points!