I’m sure by now you’ve heard of or seen the Cottonelle toilet paper roll covers. They are so super cute!
If you haven’t they are these beautiful containers that were created to hold an extra roll of toilet paper in your bathroom while giving your decor an added touch. They come in 3 different designs by Jonathan Adler - Barjello Blue, Chevron Pink, and Clover Green.
But I was thinking even though these are great to add a splash of color to your bathroom, you can also use these roll covers for craft projects or home decor in any room!
So what else could you use these for? Here are some of the things I’ve come up with…
- Craft supplies – Use it to hold buttons, beads, ribbon, etc.
- School/art supplies – Hide crayons inside the cover and have them available for your child in any room. Also by removing the lid you have a fashionable organizer for pens, pencils, and rulers.
- Coins – We all have loose change. Place one of these in an area of your home that always empty your pocket.
- Message Box – Everyone wants to receive a special message when feeling down. This is a cute idea for couples, or even children. Take some paper and write special notes about someone, what makes them lovable to you. Place the notes inside the box and then give the box to that special someone as a gift. They will be able to read your words of love whenever they want.
Don’t have a roll cover but would like one?
There are 2 ways to get a Cottonelle roll cover.
1. Get one free with Offer Code from a purchase of specially marked packages of Cottonelle Toilet Paper (plus $1.99 USD/$2.25 CND for shipping and handling per roll cover).
2. Order for $2.00 per roll cover (plus $1.99 USD/$2.25 CND for shipping and handling = $3.99 USD/$4.25 CND per roll cover).
What are some uses that you would use the Johnathan Adler roll cover for?
*This is a sponsored post. The opinions stated above are our own and were in no way influenced.*