When is the Last Time Your Carpets Were Really Clean?
When we moved into our townhouse 14 years ago, the carpets were horrible. They were stinky, stained, and very obviously had been home to a hairy dog and a few smokers. I vacuumed multiple times a day for months (I only had one kid back then. I had too much time on my hands), but still – every time I walked in my house I sensed a lingering smell.
We finally decided that the carpets either needed to be deep cleaned or replaced, and since we didn’t have the funds to replace all of the carpets, we opted to clean them. Stanley Steemer rescued us from stinky dog smell and deep-penetrating smoke.
We were finally breathing easier.
And then more kids came. With those kids came leaky bottles and sippy cups, mushy, chewed up crackers, and diapers that didn’t always contain what they were supposed to contain.
We were creating messes and smells of our own.
I remember one particular day, as I was cleaning up vomit from a child’s bedroom floor (for the hundredth time) that her carpet was either the dirtiest in the house because of the vomit OR the cleanest carpet in the house because I had spent so much time scrubbing it.
The fact is, lots of LIVING happens on a carpet. Whether it’s animals or shoes or leaky sippy cups, carpets need some extra loving care every once in a while to keep them looking (and smelling) their best.
Stanley Steemer – The Experts of a Deeper Clean
Here are a few things to consider regarding Stanley Steemer (and the carpet in your home!):
- Stanley Steemer cleaned more than 200 tons of dirt from American homes last year alone!
- Stanley Steemer has more than 60 years of experience in the cleaning business.
- Stanley Steemer’s expertise extends beyond carpet cleaning to include hardwood, tile, upholstery, air ducts, and more!
- Stanley Steemer has grown to now service 95% of the country with more than 70 branches and 220 franchise locations in 48 states.
- Stanley Steemer achieved the CGI GOLD rating score 98.65% of dry soil removed from floors – as certified by the Carpet Research Institute. This rate is significantly more successful than self-cleaning methods.
Similar to regular dental cleanings, there are some tasks best left to the pros.
When is the last time you had your carpets professionally cleaned?
This is part of a promotional campaign with Stanley Steemer. All opinions are our own!