I consider myself an extreme chocoholic. I am serious. When I was a kid, I would eat at least 20 candy bars in a week (that would probably explain my widening hips), and don’t get me started on those yummy bunnies they sell during Easter. So when a really delicious chocolate is set before me and I tell you it is THE best chocolate on the planet — I mean it.
I cannot say enough good things about Choccreate. Oh my word! This chocolate is decadent, delicious, creative, and helps you discover flavors you never knew existed!
I was able to create three different bars using all their flavors choices available. Making your bars is simple and easy.
- Start with choosing your chocolate: dark chocolate, white chocolate, or milk chocolate
- Next, you get to choose any kind of dried fruit you like: choose from cranberries, banana chips, goji berries, blackberries and more!
- Add different nuts and cereals if you like
- Put a little gourmet twist on your chocolate with gold flakes, candied flower petals (which are delicious by the way), or playing cards
- Add a few extra touches like brown sugar, ground honey, m&m’s, marshmallows, etc
- Add decorations like text or candle holders, confetti, or bunnies
- and then to top it off, add a little spice like cayenne, pink salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, jalapeno pepper — the choices are endless
Like I said, we made a variety of flavors and tried to use all the choices above so we could really taste the different bars. It was amazing! (We may or may not have added bacon to each of our candy bars). Yes . . .bacon!
Choccreate was created because a woman missed her mother and the chocolates that they made together every year during the holidays. You can read the touching story behind Choccreate here.
Chocolate is a symbol of good times, of warmth and sharing, of joy and merriment. And thus the establishment and development of Choccreate Chocolates @ www.ChocCreate.com , where I make it easy, in a few simple steps, for anyone to logon and create their chocolates for themselves, and gifts for others. You can make your chocolate your way @ www.ChocCreate.com .
My favorite out of all the candy bars was the adorable Easter candy bar that Choccreate threw in, just because!
This would make the perfect gift for that favorite chocolate lover in your life! I especially like how they come packaged. The decorative box makes for a cute gift without having to gift wrap. Just tie a ribbon around it and present it to him or her.
The bars run around $10 once you add all the components, but it is so worth it. If you love chocolate like I do, you will definitely want to try one of these yummy gourmet candy bars from Choccreate.
Enter to win a $25 Gift Certificate to Choccreate
Enter the giveaway using the Rafflecopter below
This giveaway ends April 5th.
This is part of a promotional campaign with Choccreate. All opinions are my own.