As a new mom, I was overwhelmed by everything. I had no routine. No schedule. I didn’t fee particularly good. I was sore. Tired to the point of exhaustion. I was struggling with basic tasks like when to eat. When out of the blue, I developed a new issue. Constipation.
Somehow I missed any mention of constipation in the mountain of pregnancy and mom-to-be manuals on my nightstand that I pored over before giving birth. According to a survey of 1,000 new moms conducted by Russell Research (commissioned by Purdue Products, L.P. line of laxatives), over 60% of moms with newborns under six months old didn’t anticipate experiencing occasional constipation after childbirth. I was one of them.
Colace® Capsules wants to bring comfort to new moms. A nationwide promotion was just announced. The Colace® Comfort Sweepstakes will run through June 2, 2012. You can enter the sweepstakes. You can win prizes each week for a total value of more than $50,000!
Want to know more about the Colace® Comfort Sweepstakes?
- New moms can enter the sweepstakes as many times as they like by visiting the promotional website, www.ColaceComfort.com or through a free standing FSI coupon in more than 46,000,000 newspapers across the country.
- The coupon features a special QR code enabling smart phone users a click a quick link to the sweepstakes entry page.
- Consumers can also enter offline by mailing their contact information to Colace® Comfort, P.O. Box 724, Southport, CT 06890.
- Hundreds of prizes totaling over $50,000 will be given out to randomly selected winners. Prizes include — Tempur-Pedic Mattresses, Apple iPads, Kindle Fires, Keurig coffee makers, Bose headphones, Ralph Lauren cashmere sweaters, and more, all designed to make life a little more comfortable for new mothers.
- For more information on the Colace® Comfort Sweepstakes, visit www.ColaceComfort.com.
Want to know more about Colace® Capsules?
- Provides comfortable relief to those who occasionally suffer from constipation which may be associated with certain medical conditions such as hemorrhoids or IBS, new moms, or those who have recently had a surgical procedure.
- Colace® Capsules offers a gentle way to relieve irregularity for new moms, or anyone experiencing difficulty straining due to occasional constipation.
- Many new moms become constipated after childbirth.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask your doctor before use.
Enter to Win
5 Minutes for Mom has a giveaway just for you! In conjunction with Colace® Capsules, 5 Minutes for Mom will be giving away a Keurig Coffee maker to one lucky reader! This giveaway will end on March 19th and a winner will be chosen and announced in our Around the Blogosphere post. This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only.
I was compensated to write this post for 5 Minutes for Mom. The views expressed in the post are my own. I follow the tenets of Blog With Integrity.
Jill Berry @MusingsfromMe is a writer who stays at home or a SAHM who writes…it depends on the day and her mood. While playing a writer on the internet, Jill has the gray hair AND blogposts from raising a kid, a preteen, and a teen. When not blogging at Musings from Me, Jill seizes family time whenever she can…dinner as a family, movie night, marathon family game sessions, traveling…you name it she wants to do it.
While by no means an expert on kids, parenting, or being a mom, Jill shares her expertise and knowledge on several national, such as, TypeAParent, Technorati Women’s Channel, and AboutOne’s blog as well as a couple of hyperlocal sites, The Baltimore Examiner, The DC Moms, and the Ellicott City Patch.