Have you ever noticed that when things say one size fits all, it never really seems to come close to meaning ALL?
More like some, am I right? We come in all different shapes and sizes and finally there is a company that has recognized that. Brylane Home.
Just 2 short weeks ago Brylane Home announced they are rolling out a bigger assortment of seating options for Spring/Summer 2012 with trendy new styles and comfortable designs. The Brylane Home® Plus Size Living Collection specializes in unique, “hard-to-find” products at affordable prices that improve the customer’s overall lifestyle and adds comfort and beauty to their day-to-day life.
With a focus on style and comfort, Brylane Home® designed the following Plus Size Living chairs and recliners for the upcoming spring/summer season:
- Armless office chair with 29” seat and 25% more foam for extra comfort; 500 lb. capacity
- Three-in-one massaging recliner rocker blends the aesthetics of an upscale recliner with the wellness benefits of a massage chair (supports up to 350 lbs.)
- Faux leather recliner is lever operated and richly cushioned (supports up to 350 lbs.)
- Faux leather office chairs built with wide seats and extra weight capacity
- Storage chaise lounge designed with flip open seat for convenient storage of blankets, pillows, books and more (supports up to 350-lbs.)
- Queen Anne style push back recliner (supports up to 350 lbs.)
- Extra-wide wingback chair (supports up to 350 lbs.) and matching storage ottoman, both upholstered in rich chenille fabric
To promote the launch of its expanded BrylaneHome® Plus Size Living Collection, they are offering their customers 25% off their highest priced item from now until 2/28/12 with coupon code BHPSLPR25.
You can check out Brylane Home® Plus Size Living for yourself at BrylaneHome.com and order anytime 24 hours a day. Customers can also join the thousands of fans who are following Brylane Home® on its Facebook and Twitter pages.
This post is part of a promotional campaign with Redcats and Brylane Home. All opinions are our own.
Liza is a blogger and freelance writer. She resides in Rhode Island with her husband and 3 active boys – a five year old and identical twin four year olds. When she isn’t taking someone to sports practice or a game, she can be found on her personal blog Cira’s Lyrics writing about chaos and family. She writes for an online shopping blog Buy-Her and is a review/giveaway writer at 5 Minutes for Mom. Liza is also in the process of relaunching The Mommy Gamer – a blog about video gaming, board games, toys and all things entertainment for kids.