I have always felt that having dental insurance is so important.
I am lucky enough to be insured along with my kids, through my husband’s plan at work. It has come in handy so many times… not only for the regular checkups, but for when the twins were 2 and each chipped a front tooth a week apart — or for the two times my oldest had his first three (yes, I said three) teeth knocked out due to different collisions with one of his younger brothers.
For my boys being so young, we sure have had several rush trips to the dentist. I can’t imagine having all that happen without insurance. If you don’t get it through your job, trust me you still need it… especially if you have small children like I do, or all rough and tumble boys – of any age.
With DentalPlans.com you get:
· 10% to 60% off most dental care procedures
· Savings at 100,000+ dentists across the country
· 30+ plans to search, compare and view sample savings by ZIP code
· Savings on cosmetic dentistry and orthodontia
· No annual limits, health restrictions or paperwork hassles
· Most plans activate within three business days
· Prices start at just $79.95 per year for individual dental plans and $129.95 per year for family dental plans.
If you are a 5 Minutes for Mom reader and are looking for a great dental plan, Dentalplans.com is giving the readers here a 10% discount. Just enter the code 5MIN upon checkout and you’ll get an extra 10% off.
With DentalPlans.com, you have coverage not only at home, but also at work and when traveling. Check out their website today. You can also follow up with them on Facebook.
Disclosure: This is part of a paid campaign with Dentalplans.com. All opinions are our own.